Monday, August 27, 2012

Novel Sample 4

You might have been expecting another writing sample.  I hadn't planned that.  I was actually hoping to have the cover art to show you.  Unfortunately, the artist had an accident resulting in a fractured, then broken bone and there has been a slight delay.  I'll have it for show soon, but not yet.  So instead, a couple other things:

Release Date

Children of the White Wolf will be released on Tuesday, October 2nd, 2012.  If all goes according to plan, it will be available in ebook for Kindle, iPad, Nook, among others.  Amazon will have it in print right away, while Barnes & Noble and other sites will have it a little later.

Editing Edition

Though the print copy won't be available for all for another month or so, I have the editing version in my hands.  You can see it here:



Nightworld

In the meantime, if you're looking for a good book to read, I just finished reading Nightworld by Maureen Noel.  It's a fast-paced story with interesting characters and a fascinating world.  Hard to put down, too.

No comments: